Thursday, August 5, 2010

That's My First Name...

I know it's been a while. To be honest, I'm just that boring lately.

So boring in fact that I'm busying myself cleaning out my email since I received a nastygram from the server telling me that my mailbox is about to exceed my size limit. And I came across this gem. It was hilarious at the time, and still funnier now.

I received this from a program participant about a month before he was scheduled to attend the program. He'd never been to one of our programs before and is from India. I've blanked out his actual name to protect the innocent and bolded for emphasis.

Enjoy.

Hi!. I am R***** K****.


I shall be obliged if you could please let me know the following about the program :


(i) Is there any dress code to be followed during the training sessions ?


(ii) Will it be possible to mail the list of other particiapnts?


(iii) Do I need to carry laptop (I'll prefer not to!)


Thanks. Have a great day.


R***** (that's my first name) K**** (that's my last name).




No comments:

Post a Comment