Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Baby Shower

While Dave and I were camping, our friend Mere was honored at her baby shower. She's due with a little boy a few days after Kate is due. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go because the shower was in Maryland, and it didn't work out travel and work-wise. But I did send a gift.

Similar to Kate's, I sent a two sets of cute pajamas, a book so he can start reading right away, a gift card so they could pick up some necessities and something extra for Mere to pamper herself. And of course, I included my second baby blanket.


The dimensions were the same as Kate's, but I used a different stitch (a clamshell stitch) instead of the half-double/double crochet stitch pattern. I also made the little hat. Hey, he needs something to keep his little head warm when he leaves the hospital. He'll probably only be able to wear for a day or two anyway. It's really tiny.

Muchos good luck to Kate and Mere in the last couple months of their pregnancies! I can't wait to see their little guys!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful gift!! The blanket is awesome and we can't wait to put that hat on him (I promise we will take pictures!)

    ~Mere

    ReplyDelete