Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shameless Post So I Can Enter a Contest

At least I'm honest, right?

When deciding to start a blog, I toyed with the idea of doing a cooking or food blog but then realized there are many people out there with more attention to detail than me that already do it better. Like my friend E at Simply Satisfying. I also started following Cake, Batter, and Bowl after my mom saw Kerstin compete on the Food Network's Ultimate Recipe Showdown. Kerstin has a lot of healthy and tasty recipes, as well as yummy desserts, so I've enjoyed seeing what new things she's whipping up.

And now she's having a contest! She's giving away a package of Girard's salad dressings and all I have to do is tell you about her contest and blog. So consider yourself told and go visit her blog. Now. I'll wait.

See, isn't her blog cute and yummy sounding? And for the record, my go to salad is just romaine, halved grape tomatoes, and cucumber, sometimes with bacon bits and mozzarella cheese. It's my cheap and filling salad inspired by my favorite salad, which is a basic Caprese salad. Yummy.



This however, would not be my favorite salad. I'm anti-furry vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment