Friday, August 20, 2010

Gone Camping

Yup, Dave and I are about to embark on a weekend in the "great" outdoors. Two nights sleeping in a tent and a sleeping bag instead of my comfy bed inside my air conditioned house. Oh, and it's going to be probably the coolest weekend we've had in months. Of course the 70 degree nights decided to take a break this weekend and bring on the sub-50 degree temperatures. At least it's not supposed to rain.

And tomorrow we're going Jeeping to test the limits of Dave's off-road built Jeep Cherokee on a trail in the woods with a few obstacles and challenges. Hopefully this time we won't get stuck with two opposite wheels lifted off the grounds, teetering sideways between the rocks until someone pulled us out of the hole with their winch. And Sunday we'll stop by the Westfield International Air Show to run a Jeep sponsored course and catch some of the shows.

I should survive. If I do, I'm sure I'll have fabulous stories for you next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment