Monday, August 9, 2010

The End of Anonymity...

Sort of.

It's becoming a little cumbersome with the initials and all. So I've decided we need to become more intimate--at least on a first name basis. Besides, all of you know me and most of you know each other, so really it's all a farce.

My name is Colleen, and my husband is Dave. Hi!

This is an example of our lounging attire. No, of course it's not! It's from Halloween two years ago. And yes our kitchen is red and it's awesome.

As we continue on this little journey of funny stories and such (hopefully no more mice), I'll fill in the gaps for who is who and if I've referenced them before. For example, tomorrow I'll post about going to a baby shower for our friends Kate and Andy. You may remember K from giving Dave advice on the mice killing and A from winning 1000 tickets at Dave & Buster's after our friend Lisa's (L) wedding. See how much easier it is to follow along now?

No comments:

Post a Comment