Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Secrets Unveiled

Today is the start of something new for me.  As cookie season comes upon us (and by us, I mean me), I was struggling with how to share with you the craziness that is my cookie baking, without turning my blog into a complete cooking and recipe based blog.  Because telling you that I made delicious, yummy, fabulous cookies without giving you the recipe could be consider cruel.  But making you suffer through recipes when you just want to hear about mice hunting, my fantasy football prowess, and Halloween costumes (teaser!) could also be considered cruel.

So I decided to launch a new blog.  Secrets of the Cookie Princess is the new home to everything cookie in my life.  This was a difficult thing for me to come to terms with, because I generally don't share my best cookie recipes.  Years ago I was asked for a recipe and instead of giving the individual the recipe I use, I searched online for a reasonable facsimile.  But that was ages ago, and apparently I was going through a phase, because now I'm over it.  I'm willing to share my recipes as well as the tricks I use to make them awesome.  Because frankly, if you've ever had my cookies, you'll admit they are awesome.

I hope you'll enjoy.  I'll do my best to not overlap, but clearly if I set the oven on fire (again) then I'll be forced to share that adventure with you here, but I'll put the cookie casualties on the cookie blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment