Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween!

I really like Halloween.  And not just because I really like candy.  My friend Cindy is a costumer and ever since I met her, I've looked forward to Halloween.  Cindy makes all our costumes (mine, Dave's, her's, her fiance's, other friends) and they are always awesome.  We legitimately plot our costumes all year round.  So, as a preview of what you can expect next week, here are a few costumes from the past few years.

2009--Beetlejuice and Lydia.
Cindy hated me for all the red tulle she had to deal with.  Dave made the finals of the costume contest.  He came in 2nd.  I can't remember what came in first, but it wasn't nearly as awesome.

2009
Cindy last year.  Her fiance was Jack the Ripper and she was one of his victims.

2009
Our friend Stacy in one of Cindy's creations from a few years before.

2009
Even our pumpkins are awesome.

2008
No theme. Just a flapper and a pirate.  If you were a pirate, where's the first place you'd sail?  Enter your answer in the comments! (Hint: there is a right answer, well a couple of right answers.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment