Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Not Ignoring You

I'm just super busy. Really. And I can't figure out why.

Here's what's going on:

  • A new program with a bunch of crazy executives started 3 weeks ago and I've been at their beck and call. I have had zero time for important personal business (i.e., blogging and message boards) since they came in (although I have made waxing and pedicure appointments a priority. The good news is: I have stories you'll love.
  • I got a promotion! Yea! I start on Monday and I'm hoping that the first week I'll have a lull that will allow me to tell you all about. Although since that means I haven't had to work on any projects that go beyond this week, I still can't figure out why I've been so busy.
  • I read a hilarious book and cannot wait to share all the fabulous things I learned. (I've actually read 4 books this month, but one in particular you'll love.)
  • There is a mouse update. 'Nough said.
So, forgive me? If so, thank you. If not, screw you. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment