Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Still Here!

I suck at life.

Clearly I've been busy. I had a wonderful weekend that was very busy with errands, a friend's birthday party, a little bit of relaxation and then had to work on Sunday. It should go without saying that since I had to work on Sunday, that the days since then have been busy.

So I shall try to redeem myself.


My job is pretty interesting. I work with business executives from all over the world who come to my company for a few days to a few weeks for additional education. It really is a great job and I get to meet a lot of amazing people. My latest batch came in on Sunday and today, two of the guys gave us an amazing bouquet of flowers. Really--this sucker is over 5 feet tall. It's amazing and really making me feel like spring.


The next three weeks will be really busy for me, so I may not be posting quite as often, but I'll be thinking of really good things to talk about later. Such as:
  • The fun party we'll have at work when this group completes their program
  • D's and my first mini-moon we have scheduled next month**
  • The great 30th Birthday Get-Together my girlfriend's and I have planned for this spring in Vermont
  • And I really cool article I read recently on asking tough questions
I hope to not disappoint and hope to have more time soon!

**D and I didn't take a honeymoon right away. We'd planned to take it in April. Since he got hurt in December, we didn't plan anything. We wanted an "active" honeymoon and his injury would prevented him from participating in hiking, kayaking, etc. So now we're going to do maybe a couple little trips throughout the year, ending with a fun trip for our 1st anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment