Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Situation Made Right

Because I know so many of you were concerned, I wanted to assure you that last week I did receive my discounted skirt from Ann Taylor. And it was even more adorable that I remembered. Since I can't get the photo off the website, here is the link. So cute. And fit great. Although when I ordered it over the phone, Jessica, the manager, asked me, "You said a size 2, right?" I actually laughed out loud, hard, and said "Oh, hell no," and gave her my correct size.

So crisis averted and Ann Taylor continues to reside on the good list of retail stores I will continue to patronize. Perhaps one day I'll have a bout of bad judgment, go into a store I've vowed to never visit again, and have a story to remind me why I said I'd never visit again. You'll love that, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment