Friday, April 20, 2012

Oh Interwebs, Why Do You Toy With Me?

So I love Pinterest (follow me!).  It's kind of awesome and it's a great place for me to find recipes and post what I've make for the cookie blog, as well as find crochet projects and other cool things.  This morning, I logged in to post some muffins and noticed that 185 people had repinned a recipe that I posted yesterday.  Woohoo!  It's a lot for me because I might get 5 people repinning something and those are mostly people I know.  I don't know 185 people, so that was pretty cool.

Anywho, on the side bar, Pinterest will list the most recently pinning and liking activity for your pins.  This morning I had this:


My first thought was: No, that's probably just some chick named Eva Mendes, it's not a completely unusual name.  But I clicked anyway.  Sure enough, this is the profile I was taken to:


Sigh.  You almost got me crazy interwebs people.  And then I thought, well, I supposed if my name was Eva Mendes, I'd probably use the "famous" version of me's picture on my profile too.  I mean seriously, she's hot.  Plus, I figure with these things pinned under her Movies & TV board, it can't possibly be the real Eva--I mean, there's not one movie from the Fast & Furious franchise.



No comments:

Post a Comment