Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm very much into the hearts and pinkness and of course the chocolate of this holiday, but otherwise, it's no big deal to Dave and I.  Although I did make special treats for my nieces and nephew (oops, I just sent them today), so really it's just a reason to share chocolate with people.  Or hoard it for myself.  One of those.

But Mia did give Dave a Valentine's card, so there is at least someone in our house who succumbed to the marketing that is Hallmark in February.  (Ok, so there are three someone's because I got Dave a card and he, probably out of fear that I'd be upset if he didn't (and he'd be right), got me a card.  But still.  I think the dog went out of her way.

We're relatively boring lately. I keep hoping Dave will do something silly or we'll have something interesting happen, but alas life is insistent on mundane activities in our life.  Although if something doesn't happen soon, I might need to take matters into my own hands and start hiding things from Dave just to see how far he'll go before he realizes its me. 

Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment