Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lizzy at the Pond

On Sunday morning, Dave and I took Lizzy for a little car ride to a nearby pond.  We'd taken Chiquita and Taco there, and it's always a good place for a walk and to just sit and relax.

Lizzy was so excited from the second she got out of the car.  There were so many good sniffs, I don't think she looked up at all.  The hound in her just led with her nose and she was all over the place, tracing scents and seeing where they took her.  After a walk all the way around the pond, we decided to bring her back to the beach and let her in the water.


Note: I did not have my camera or my phone, so I used Dave's phone to take this video.  Dave and I have the same phone, and I don't know why the video is sideways.  I did the same thing with Dave's phone as I would with mine, but apparently my husband has funky settings on his phone.  I guess what I'm saying is that it's Dave's fault, not mine.  (Just kidding, I'm usually the technically incompetent one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment