Monday, June 27, 2011

I Need to Call the Fashion Police

For myself.

Most days, I wear jeans or shorts into work when I ride the train because I don't want to walk in my dress clothes or walk in a skirt/dress and sneakers (I hate that).  Today was no different and when I got to work, I stepped into the ladies room to put on my skirt. 

Except I decided that I didn't like my outfit as much as I thought I would and was sad because I still have to wear it all day.

I just came back from the ladies room (for the third time this morning--I drink a lot of water) and noticed my skirt has pockets!  They're still stitched together, which is why I didn't notice them before.  And then, as I was feeling these pockets, I noticed that my skirt was on backwards.  For a half a day.  In the office.

It's amazing how much better the outfit looks when I'm wearing it properly.  And no, this isn't even the first time I've worn it--I've had it for a year.

Lesson: If you don't like your outfit, turn your skirt around.

No comments:

Post a Comment