Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bloggers Bake for Hope

Today I stumbled upon (literally, I was blog hopping and stumbled upon this link) a volunteer effort that I'm excited to join and something I think you might be interested in as well.

I hope you'll join me in supporting this cause.  If you're a baker, please register to donate an item.  If you like sweets, please consider bidding once the bake sale begins.

During the first week of May, a nation-wide, all volunteer virtual bake sale will take place to raise money for breast cancer research.  As a baking blogger, I am donating a batch of cookies I've featured on my baking blog.  Bloggers have until April 30th to register their goods, and already a lot of yummy treats are listed.  I'm sure you'll find something that catches your eye and teases your taste buds. 

Beginning May 4th you'll be able to bid on the treat (or treats) of your choosing.  If you win, your treats will be shipped directly to you.  The goal is raise $2,000 for the Komen Foundation, and I'm sure that can happen.  For more information, visit Bloggers Bake for Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment